$10,000 Victorian Small Business Grant
Recently the Victorian Government released a $1.7 billion Economic Survival Package.
As part of the Economic Survival Package the government is offering a $10,000 ‘Business Support Fund’ grant to eligible Victorian small businesses.
Small businesses are eligible if they:
- Employ staff
- Have been subject to closure or is highly impacted by Non-Essential Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer.
- Have a turnover of more than $75,000
- Have a payroll of less than $650,000
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and held that ABN at 16 March 2020; and
- Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020.
If you believe that your business meets the above eligibility requirements then you should apply through the online application form.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.